How does it work?
Diving180 rewards their active users via Point and Credits. Points are obtained from social actions on Diving180, Credits are from converting with Points.
The value of credit: 100 Credit = RM1
*Note: USD or other currency can also be accepted based on real currency conversion.
|Country (1 Unit)||Currency (1 USD)|
|Malaysia Ringgit (RM)||0.24|
|Thailand Baht (THB)||0.03|
|Singapore Dollar (SGD)||0.72|
|Vietname Dong (VND)||0.000043|
|Japanese Yen (JPY)||0.0088|
|China Yuan (RMB)||0.14|
|Indonesia Rupiah (IDR)||0.000067|
Points are the base reward points that user can earn by doing certain social actions in Diving180. Points can be converted into usable credits for redeemable merchandise.
Earn Points by
- Create Post (limit 2 post per day) – 5 Points
- New Registration – 10 Points
- Post Comments (limited to 5 per day) – 1 Points
- Daily Logins – 1 Point
Be aware to not create bad contents and spams. Any content or comments are determined to be spam will be flagged and points deducted.
Points to be deducted
- Spam Comments – 5 Points
- Bad content – 10 Points
Credits are the conversion from Points and can be used for redeemable merchandises on our Shop. Below are the notes about converting your Points into Credits.
Get Credit by
- Contact us to convert your points
- To convert your points, you must have minimum of 100 points.
- The conversion rate of points to credits are 1 Points to 1 Credit.
- The conversion will take at least 1 day to approve.